|Shipping Charges Within the Continental US (48 States):|
• We offer free standard shipping for all orders within the continental United States on qualified orders of $99 or more & 108" girth.
• Expedited shipping is available; please contact us about special shipping methods or type your notes under COMMENTS at time to check out.
• Free Shipping does not apply to jacks, lifts, wheels, fat tire kits, frames, APE Handlebars, exhaust over 108 girth, selected seats, fenders and spoilers- due to oversize dimensions or weight.
•Wheels - Fat tire kits - Painted parts - Fairings take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
•Custom length cables or cable kits are made per order, take 2 to 3 weeks for production and after order is placed, it can't be cancelled.
• Standard UPS Ground or USPS Priority mail shipping method will be selected to free shipping orders.
• Free shipping does not apply to Hawaii , Alaska, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, APO/FPO addresses or international orders.
• To get a quote log into our website, fill your information and address, proceed to add parts to your shopping cart and click on "REQUEST INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTE". MeanCycles will send you a link within 24 hours, to then proceed to checkout. Please be aware that the shipping quote received, will only cover transportation from the US to its final destination. International customers must pay custom charges, duties, VAT, taxes and other cost upon receipt of shipment. We are unable to calculate this amount as it varies from country to country.
• MeanCycles.com reserves the right to end or change this free shipping offer at any time.
Alaska , Hawaii , Puerto Rico , Virgin Islands , APO/FPO addresses – Please contact us for a quote.
Customer is responsible for any additional customs fees, taxes and brokerage fees that may apply. MeanCycles tries to find the most cost effective and reliable shipping methods for all customers. If you have a preferred shipping method please specify when placing the order.
ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS SHIPPED INSURED!!
All orders begin processing when placed at current exchange rate.
In-stock parts usually ship within 24-48 hours, due to the pandemic we might expect some delays. Once order has been shipped, the customer will receive an email from UPS-USPS with tracking information or you can log into our website and find it there. Tracking number are added a day after orders get shipped.
If the part is on backorder, the customer will be notified, and will have the option to cancel or change the order, our sales representatives will be glad to locate a similar part that is in stock or available. After 48 hours, our normal cancellation fee will apply.
Call us 1-888-486-6326 or send your e-mail to: email@example.com